Vendor Requirements and Acknowledgements
-If your products are food-based (ie cookie baskets) they should be properly sealed and non-perishable. There will be no refrigeration provided.
-There are no open flames permitted in the space.
-We will have music, flame-less candles and other decor to create a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere.
- Chairs will be provided at each table.
- Vendors are responsible to collect payment directly from customers.
- In order to maintain a balance of items for sale, we may need to limit same-type merchandise across vendors. We will advise if/when that occurs.
- Displays and signage must fit within your own space (based on the # of tables you rent, chairs and your designated area to move about). There is no guarantee of wall space.
- There is no electrical service provided. Please bring a battery-powered light if you'd like extra illumination.
-Set up starts at 4:30pm and vendors must be set up by 6pm. No early entry permitted.
- Breakdown begins at 8:30pm, and we must enforce that breakdown does not occur beforehand. Vendors must be fully packed up and leave their area/table(s) free of debris by 9:30pm.
By pressing Submit and making your payment, you agree to adhere to the requirements and vendor responsibilities described herein, and including any modifications to the program that may be made in the future to produce the event (the cost for the tables will remain as indicated).